We are always looking for amazing people to join our team. Note that this position can be applied for if you live in, or are willing to move to, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Cincinnati, Kansas City, or Davenport. If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full
Find Your Purpose
The heartbeat of the organization. If you have an expert grasp on all aspects of what it means to transport freight throughout North America- this is the role for you! As an Account Manager for GTI USA your primary focus will be to inform and educate potential customers on our innovative Supply Chain and Logistics’ solutions. This role combines inside sales, account management and problem resolution all in one as you are responsible for exceeding customer requirements.
You will be provided with the tools and resources needed to consistently win additional business in partnership with our sales and operations team. As you start your account management career, you will be in daily contact with small- to large customers working to build relationships, analyze their freight characteristics and assess how a partnership will meet their needs. You will be a strategic partner to your customers and build strong, mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
On our team, you will be an integral part of our culture, “Communication, Motivation, Support.” We allow our motivated employees flexibility to achieve their goals in a multitude of ways. Driven, knowledgeable and result oriented individuals thrive in our environment.
Your Day-to-Day Impact
- Identify and generate new revenue opportunities through analysis and discovery.
- Penetrate accounts by selling a diverse service portfolio.
- Partner with sales and operations team to create solutions based on customer needs, load optimization, pricing strategies, and implementation.
- Resolve day-to-day freight challenges in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop account relationships with contacts at multiple levels within customer organizations.
Essentials For Your Success
- Strong business knowledge of the North American transportation market and customers
- Strong communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Passion, perseverance, and a drive to succeed
- Strong pricing abilities in a spot market environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel, as needed
What You’ll Love About Us
- Unique opportunity to join a team that puts culture and people first
- An opportunity to challenge the status quo, come to the table with innovative ideas, and have your voice heard
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- PTO, sick days, and VTO
- Paid holidays
About GTI USA
GTI USA Inc. is a world-class provider of customized transportation brokerage and logistics solutions and recently opened our 5th office in the states with the plan to expand into 12 U.S. markets. We are the operating expansion of the Canadian GTI Group and strive to provide the highest quality freight solutions and services to our customers. To learn more, please visit thegtiusa.com. If you think you’d be a great asset to our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!
GTI USA Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and impactfully create together.
Why Work with GTI USA?
More experience, resources, and equipment.
Rapidly growing and expanding.
Goal of creating the right culture and opportunities for our employees — we are a family!
We take care of our employees first, so they can take care of our customers and carriers.